Presented by Geoff Crawford it is a trip down memory lane.
Can you remember the following?
- Donald Duck X-29 icy poles
- Minimum chips 3d
- Drive Ins
- Filling your car with petrol for $5
- Or earlier, Golden Fleece petrol at 1/- a gallon
- Foys Department Store in Melbourne
- The day Zig and Zag cracked the King Street bridge
- The first time you heard a Beatles song
- Letters from the troops during WW2.
This is the segment for you. We now have prizes for your feedback to Nostalgia Corner.
Comments, queries, your memories or your ideas for future Nostalgia Corners all count.
Please email your entries to: email@example.com with “Nostalgia Corner” in the Subject Line by the Friday night following the episode.