Each week we present a Mystery Object. Some easy and some mind boggling difficult.
Please email your entries to: email@example.com with “Mystery Object” in the Subject Line by the Friday night following the episode.
Some handy hints for entering:
- We are looking for the best answer not necessarily the first answer,
- So if you think the mystery object is an antimacassar tell us what it was used for, when it was popular, talk about Macassar and relate any stories that you know about it, especially ones that involve you.
- Do not send your answer to our Facebook page. You have just given the game away!
- If you are not sure still give it a go. If no correct answers are received we will take the nearest answer or the most creative answer that might make Geoff laugh.
- Persistence. Keep entering. In past seasons we have had people just missing out for four weeks and then bingo! Success.
- Our decision will be final.